Democrats In Name Only (DINO) is a disparaging term that refers to a Democratic candidate whose political views are seen as insufficiently conforming to the party line.
Political NewsHere's the latest political news from Political Wire:
- 2022 Senate Overview
- Meadows Intermediary Tried to Influence Hutchinson
- The 20-Somethings Who Help the 70-Somethings Run D.C.
- Texas and Its War Against Abortion
- Biden’s Approval Higher Than Congress and Supreme Court
- New York Gun Permit Would Check Social Media
- Agents Confirm Trump Angrily Demanded to Go to Capitol
- GOP Lawmaker Would Ban Birth Control
- New York Moves to Enshrine Abortion Rights
- Trump’s Political Position Will Only Get Worse