Democrats In Name Only (DINO) is a disparaging term that refers to a Democratic candidate whose political views are seen as insufficiently conforming to the party line.
Political NewsHere's the latest political news from Political Wire:
- New Mexico Governor to Fill in as Substitute Teacher
- Omicron Spreads West
- Arizona Democrats Censure Sinema
- Price of Bitcoin Collapses
- The End of the Pandemic Is Near
- Joe Biden and the Dangers of Inbred Optimism
- Last Anniversary of Roe v. Wade?
- Sinema Faces Blowback In Arizona
- Trump Stays Out of Pennsylvania Senate Race
- Quote of the Day